-
September 9th, 2006, 04:35 AM
#1
Inactive Member
Well I would definitely be interested in a meetup, I think that would be fun. But Im in my last year of school and between work and trying to find a better paying job, Ive got a lot on my plate.
However, the faculty teachers at my college are on strike right now (that doesn't include lecturers, they are still holding classes) and if a settlement isnt made soon, the semester is cancelled. They have just one more full week [img]eek.gif[/img] So if that happens, I will actually have a fair amount of time on my hands..... [img]confused.gif[/img]
<font color="#33CCCC" size="1">[ September 09, 2006 01:43 AM: Message edited by: *shortie* ]</font>
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks